Cafe 1618 - A Great Business!!!
We have enjoyed running a successful and profitable business for 11 years. We are now ready to move on to the next chapter in our lives and are looking for the next people to own this exceptional business.
The Full Property is very LARGE and comprises a mixed commercial and domestic living space - we have 4/5 ensuite double bedrooms!!!
This cannot be seen just from the Frontage.
The buildings extend through the Café and Commercial Kitchen, Staff WC and Wash-up Room to a 35 Seat Conservatory Restaurant and Bar with Toilets (Gents & Ladies/Disabled).
There is a Large Beer Garden and Conservatory Restaurant is accessed through the Alleyway and also gives access to Stone Outbuildings, a quirky Detached One-Up-One-Down stone-built Lead Miner's Cottage currently used as a B&B Double En-suite Shower Bedroom. We have two additional Double En-suite B&B Shower Bedrooms.
There is a Large Owner's loft-living style Apartment with Lounge, Dining Area, a Separate Kitchen, and large Double Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom - with Roll Top Bath.
Are YOU looking for a New Lifestyle Opportunity ????
- Café - Bar - Bistro - Restaurant -B&B
- Separate Private Living Accommodation
- Fully licensed bar - Now listed in The Good Beer Guide for our Real Ales!!
- 35 Cover "Number 17" Conservatory Restaurant
- 4/5 Double En-suite Bedrooms: 3 for Bed & Breakfast, including
separate cottage, Owner's Apartment and Study/Bedroom 5
- 40 person outside 'secret' seating area in the Beer Garden
- Detached Lead Miner's Cottage
- Stone Built Outbuildings
- .............you have to view to appreciate the size and scope of these 'Tardis' like premises.